Please note that for the BF Beekeeping, BF Forest, BF Green and BF Territory standards the qualified certification body is CSQA.
Once the request has been sent, the certification body proceeds by sending a questionnaire, which must be completed by the applicant and sent to the certification body in order to receive the quote.
Confirmation of the quote and contract signature
The applicant accepts the quote of the certification body and signs the certification contract.
Once the contract has been confirmed, the applicant and the certification body plan the audit and the inspection carried out by qualified personnel. The audit must take place within six months from the request.
Issuance of the certificate by the certification body
Once the audit procedures have been completed the certification body issues the Certificate of Compliance of the Biodiversity Friend protocol. The applicant sends the Certificate of Compliance to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of receipt by the Certification Body.
Use of the Trademark
The applicant, once obtained the “Biodiversity Friend®” certification, in compliance with the requirements of the regulation, has the right to:
– publicize the certification obtained;
– make public the Certificate of Compliance;
– use the “Biodiversity Friend®” trademark exclusively in documents relating to the products and services covered by the certification;
– utilizzare il marchio “Biodiversity Friend®” per comunicare il possesso della certificazione su pannelli, banner, materiale pubblicitario, pubblicazioni e documenti vari, conformemente ai criteri illustrati nel regolamento d’uso;
– use the “Biodiversity Friend®” trademark to communicate the possession of the certification on panels, banners, advertising material, publications and various documents, in compliance with the criteria illustrated in the regulation of use;
The organization to which the certification has been suspended, revoked, or otherwise withdrawn, cannot use the “Biodiversity Friend®” trademark in any form and location. The malicious or fraudulent use of the trademark will be prosecuted within the terms provided for by law.