11 Jan Become a WBA member
The protection of biodiversity is taking on ever-increasing importance.
From 8 February 2022 “the protection of the environment, biodiversity and ecosystems” becomes part of the fundamental principles of our Republic. A unique constitutional amendment of its kind: it is the first time that one of the fundamental articles (articles 1–12) has been modified. In particular, the renewed article 9 of our Constitution states: “The Republic promotes the development of culture and scientific and technical research. It protects the landscape and the historical and artistic heritage of the nation. It protects the environment, biodiversity and ecosystems, also in the interests of future generations.”
In this context, WBA’s commitment to the protection, research, dissemination and conservation of biodiversity appears increasingly important.
The membership fee to become a member is euro 25,00 a year. In this way you become an Ordinary Member taking part in social activities. With your support, WBA onlus can continue to study and conserve biodiversity by pursuing its two missions: Conservation by education and Discovering biodiversity.
To complete your registration, fill out the DIGITAL REGISTRATION FORM or download the PDF REGISTRATION FORM and send it to email@example.com. In the email, put as the subject “Registration form for World Biodiversity Association onlus ”
Discover the payment methods here.
As a member you will have the opportunity to:
- participate in plenary meetings, where you can express your opinions on issues you consider important, presenting them to the Members’ Assembly;
- propose new activities to the Directing Council, both scientific and informative;
- participate in all the initiatives promoted by WBA onlus in Italy and abroad, such as participatory research missions and training and information courses;
- propose the publication of scientific, naturalistic volumes, ebooks or pocket guides of which you are the author to the WBA Project publishing house;
- purchase WBA publications for personal use with a 50% discount on the cover price;
- include WBA among your affiliations when producing your scientific publications, during conference proceedings, when creating posters, etc. (subject to agreement with the Scientific Director);
- always be updated on initiatives organized through e-mail, social pages (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube e Twitter) e website.
For any need, the Association’s secretariat is at your disposal, by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via the dedicated email email@example.com.
The Directing Council of WBA onlus